Monday, 24 February 2014

Colour Q #229

*** UPDATED ***
HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FAVOURITES OF THE WEEK AT SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS
***********************************************************************

The weather is warming up over here and it has been lovely for the last two days and hope it will remain like this. 


Colour challenge over at Colour Q looks lovely and I thought I should give it a shot on the spring card.  I stamped the MFT Wildflowers in several colours and spritz with water on a watercolour paper.  I dotted the flowers with white gel pen. Using the same colours, I distressed the little box and added the butterfly on it although I am not too sure if it fits into the scene.

I am also submitting this card into MFT Heartfelt Challenge.


 Inside
Have a lovely crafty day!

11 comments:

brenda said...

What a great design Lai-Yoke, the aperture draws the eye to the lovely warm colours which are reflected in the flowers.

B x

Lisa said...

What pretty flowers these are, such a delicate card! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Kailash said...

Such a pretty effect with the water coloring Lai-Yoke, gorgeous design with the window!!!

Rosemary said...

so pretty, lai-yoke... makes me think of spring!

Diane said...

What fun colors and clever design.

Hugs Diane

Claire said...

Love your design...the flowers are beautiful, especially with the added detail of the gel pen. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week!

Sylvia said...

What a lovely card, Lai-Yoke, your flowers are so pretty! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week, thanks for playing with us.

joy said...

So pretty, Lai-Yoke! I love these colors and your window element is just perfect for this card.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--one of my all-time favorites, Lai-Yoke! What a fabulous card!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love the bouquet! The white dots are the perfect detail!

Martha said...

WOW, this is SO pretty, Lai-Yoke!
Fabulous design!