Thursday, 13 February 2014

PS 9-15 Feb


Using the inspirational picture, I was inspired by the colours of the heart - the pinks and gold.  I lined up three layers of the colours and used the PS whimsical die cut for the sentiment.  It was difficult to capture the gold colour but believe me it's gold and I was surprised at how the three colours combined beautifully.

The two little bees in love are from the PS Perky Plant.  The googly eyes seem too big for the bees but I can't do without them.

Kim is also having a  PS extra challenge till 16 Feb so I am also this card into the challenge.




Thanks for dropping by!

8 comments:

Greta said...

Sweet, cute, creative--wonderfully done, Lai-Yoke!

Kailash said...

Lovely shaped card Lai-Yoke, those goodly eyes on the bees are so funny LOL!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

This is incredibly sweet! I love how you did the 'love' letters, and GOOGLY EYES! :)

Monika Reeck said...

too cuuutteee Lai Zoke love the Bee and the shape of yor card is so creative..cute eyes of the Bee too...you always have a creative and cute Idea...love your card Lai Yoke...hope you have time to see my last card...enjoy the rest of the Sunday...hugs

Annette Allen said...

oh my word this is too cute.. love the shape.. love the little bees.. SOOO cute

Anni said...

Awww so cute! Love the googly eyes on the bees!
Anni

Rosemary said...

so cute, lai-yoke!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a gorgeous little shaped card! LOOOOOVE the ribbon and those googley eyes! FUN x10000:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!! Hope you join in the fun again this week (Anything Goes)!