Saturday, 19 July 2014

Deconstructed Sketch #160

Woohoo!  Finally, the school holiday has started which mean it's time for summer holiday and we will be flying off next week!!

I don't know how is your weather over at your place but gosh, it's extremely hot over here of about 32 degrees celcius - heat wave!  It's so hot that I kept on perspiring for doing so minimum - I'm melting!  I used to hide inside the house when the weather is hot but this time indoor is also hot.  It's not common to have aircon in the house over here but we are lucky to have two portable units of which one on each floor but with one unit for downstairs it could barely reach the coolness that we would like to have.

Back to card - a colleague of mine just gave birth to a baby boy and this is the card I made for her by using the sketch from  Deconstructed sketch and using Spots and Dots challenge from Simon Wednesday Challenge.

The background dots is from MFT die cut and the little bunny is coloured in watercolour.  On the corner, I used a star vellum which is paperpieced and added a sentiment which is die cut three times in different colours and added stickles.



 Added the baby's name on the banner.

Have a lovely weekend!



7 comments:

Greta said...

Wowzer, Lai-Yoke! This is absolutely wonderful! You are so creative & talented! Enjoy your vacation!

Rosemary said...

what a sweet baby card, lai-yoke!! love how you finished off the inside with the little one's name!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Absolutely adorable! This card is filled with so many wonderful details...it has a lot of texture so that I want to reach out and touch it. :)

Jessi Fogan said...

YAY VACATION! I can't function well when it's hot - anything over about 25C and it's too much for me. It's also really humid here, and yep, no air conditioning. We would really only need it for a couple of weeks a year, but in those weeks....whew!
This is an absolutely ADORABLE baby card!! Love the die cut background :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful, adorable baby card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Cat's sCrap said...

I'm fan ! I like !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Monika Reeck said...

too cuteee I love the Image and the background paper is to die for..Love love this card soft colors and nice arrangement....hugs, Monika